General Terms and Conditions of Sale - of Alexandra's Gallery (TCGV)
Before using or obtaining any materials, information, services through this website, please read carefully Terms and Conditions.
- Administrator information
The website www.alexandra-s.com is managed by GLADSTONE-HARY GROUP INVESTMENTS SRL, based in Bucharest, General Ioan Culcer Street no. 30, sector 6, Romania having the registration number J40 / 16159/2008 at the Trade Register Office, Fiscal Identification Code 24496913, Tel. +40.314.361.687, email. email@example.com.
- TCGV acceptance
The administrator offers you access to the website and its use, subject to your acceptance of these terms and conditions. By accessing, using, obtaining or purchasing any product, content, data, materials, information or services through the Website, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. The administrator reserves the right to complete or modify any information in the virtual space without notifying the users of the website in advance.
- The visitor understands the intellectual property right and will not download / use the content of Alexandra's site, images, descriptions, graphics, without the written consent of the administrator as it is the property of the administrator, being protected by copyright law and intellectual and industrial property laws.
- Perfecting the distance contract, validity
- With the online visit of Alexandra's site, the potential buyer of the art objects in the gallery accepts the communication by e-mail or telephone through which the administrator carries out his activity.
- Confirmation of the intention to visit the gallery or to buy an art object is made verbally (by telephone) or electronically (e-mail). its site.
- The Administrator does not consider in any way an intention to purchase an art object as having the value of a Contract.
- The buyer becomes the owner of the art objects after the confirmation of the payment, in case of payment by PO or card respectively after making the payment and signing the transport documents in case of delivery by courier.
- Prices, payment methods, invoicing
- The prices are displayed on the page dedicated to each product, include VAT and do not include delivery costs unless this is expressly specified or a bonus is offered for art objects with high values. If the price is not displayed, you will be able to request an offer, and an employee will communicate the price to you as soon as possible.
- The price of the ordered art object is the one displayed on the date of placing the order.
- The price printed on the invoice is the same as the one displayed and confirmed based on the request.
- The price of the art objects on the website www.alexandra-s.com cannot be different from the one in the Alexandra's Art Gallery. Payment methods are available on the order launch page.
- Alexandra's will issue an invoice for the art objects delivered based on the information provided by the buyer. At the same time, the package will be accompanied by the documentation provided by law for the ordered product (s) and certificate of authenticity with the description of the art objects.
The objects are physically available in Alexandra's Art Gallery or other exhibition places that will be communicated on request to potential buyers in order to view them. However, the administrator cannot guarantee the availability of the posted art objects. Customers are correctly informed, according to the terms and conditions, of the availability of art objects to be physically viewed before delivery confirmation. Rarely, communication errors can occur in this regard.
GLADSTONE-HARY GROUP INVESTMENTS SRL guarantees that the delivered products are original and accompanied by a tax invoice, a receipt (issued by the administrator or the courier company) and a certificate of authenticity according to the authorized specialist. Since the products sold by the gallery are classic and contemporary works of art, the products do not require warranty certificates. We declare on our own responsibility according to the provisions of art. 5 of GD no. 1022/2002 on the regime of products that may endanger life and health, occupational safety and environmental protection that the delivered products do not endanger life, health, occupational safety, do not produce a negative impact on the environment and are in accordance with : EC Directives 67/549 / EEC and 1999/45 / EC. For any complaint or seizure please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal
Alexandra's art gallery sells classic (antique) and contemporary artwork so this type of objects are not returnable. Their antiquity and uniqueness make them impossible to change with similar ones, and the apparent structural changes that may seem defective are only the consequence of the author's artistic action. All art objects are available to be physically viewed before sale in the Alexandra's Art Gallery so that the buyer has the opportunity under the law in force to freely express his purchase option.
- Working hours, deliveries, deadlines
A purchase order can be placed at any time, the products are available for viewing on this website and physically at the request of the buyer in the exhibition places of Alexandra ”s Gallery.
The delivery time for the products is 48-72 hours from the moment of the physical visualization by the buyer and the confirmation of the delivery. Sales are made directly to the buyer with the viewing and payment of art objects.
In special cases at the request of buyers physical deliveries are made door to door, through the seller's representatives (Alexandra's fleet) in Bucharest and by express courier outside the distribution area through - outsourced service so independent of the administrator.
In this case there may be delays compared to the delivery time set at the time of order confirmation; the administrator does not assume any responsibility on behalf of the courier companies.
The administrator assumes responsibility for the delivery of art objects ordered by the buyer. The risk of loss of the good is transferred to the buyer at the time of actual delivery of the good.
- Obligations of the buyer
- provide real, accurate and current information about his entity when requested, otherwise there is a possibility of refusing to provide the requested information;
- to accept the visualization of art objects both on the website and physically at the exhibition places of the gallery;
- to accept the solution of possible problems within 30 days from the date of their notification by an email addressed to the administrator;
- to accept the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the administrator with the launch of the intention to purchase an art object, to pay its value through the methods provided, at the time of transmission of the purchase intention.
- Obligations of the seller
- to provide users with free professional information on exhibited works of art and its services. The content published on this website is for guidance only. The characteristics of the art objects displayed on the website are provided by the gallery specialists. Images of art objects are displayed as a presentation. The real aspect of the art object can be viewed in the gallery or its exhibition places indicated at the purchase request
- to contact customers for the provision of information, by e-mail or telephone;
- use personal data collected from customers / users in accordance with the Privacy section, an integral part of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
According to EU Regulation 2016/679 - General Regulation on Data Protection GDPR (previously according to the requirements of Law No. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, amended and supplemented and Law No. 506 / 2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector) GLADSTONE-HARY GROUP INVESTMENTS SRL, based in Bucharest, General Ioan Culcer Street no. 30, sector 6, Romania having the registration number J40 / 16159/2008 at the Trade Register Office, Fiscal Identification Code 24496913, Tel. +40.314.361.687, email. email@example.com., by proxy Gherghe Ilie, employee of GLADSTONE-HARY GROUP INVESTMENTS SRL has the obligation to manage safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about you, a member of your family or another person.
What categories of data do we process?
We generally collect your personal data directly from you, so you have control over the type of information you provide to us. The data to be saved in the database GLADSTONE-HARY GROUP INVESTMENTS SRL are: first name, last name, CNP, home address, email address, phone number, and other billing information only if provided voluntarily. The refusal to supply them makes it impossible to process the orders sent to Alexandra's Art Gallery.
Purpose of processing
The purpose of data collection is: providing services for your benefit (concluding contracts, invoicing purchased art objects, fulfilling orders, solving any problems regarding the purchased products) advertising, marketing, advertising (to keep you informed about the best offers for The products / services you are interested in. To this end, we may send you any type of message such as: e-mail / SMS / telephone containing general and thematic information, information on products similar or complementary to those you have purchased, information about the offers for which you have shown interest in purchasing them, as well as other commercial communications) electronic communications.
Opting to subscribe to the newsletter and voluntarily participate in various exhibitions / openings / thematic presentations implies the acceptance of users to have their personal data stored and processed by the company. GLADSTONE-HARY GROUP INVESTMENTS SRL.
You are not required to provide the data. Your refusal has no consequences. The registered information is intended for use by the operator and is not communicated to third parties except for the agreed partners / service providers with which there is a contract to protect this data received from the buyer under the penalty of obligation to pay damages. If you do not want to receive information about products, services, events, openings, etc. offered by GLADSTONE-HARY GROUP INVESTMENTS SRL please inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As long as we keep your personal data
As a general rule, we will store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was provided or as required by applicable law. You may ask us to delete certain information or close your account at any time, and we will respond to such requests, subject to the retention of certain information, including after closing your account, where applicable law or our legitimate interests so require.
The rights you enjoy
According to GDPR and Law no. 677/2001, you benefit from the right of access, free intervention on the data, the right not to be subjected to an individual decision and the right to go to court. At the same time, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the deletion of data *. To exercise these rights, you can address a written request, dated and signed at the headquarters GLADSTONE-HARY GROUP INVESTMENTS SRL (see Contact), at Alexandra ”s Gallery or online by email at email@example.com. You also have the right to go to court. Your data will not be transferred abroad.
If any information about you is incorrect or you wish to change it, please let us know as soon as possible.
* any person has the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him. This right of opposition may be excluded for certain processing provided by law (eg processing by financial and tax services, police, justice, social security). Therefore, that statement cannot be made whether the processing is mandatory.
* everyone has the right to object, free of charge and without any justification, to the processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that your browser downloads when you access the website https://www.alexandra-s.com/. The computer automatically recognizes and accepts these files through the browser you are using.
These files can look like "bookmarks" that indicate where you last stayed when you visited the website. They can also be seen as identifiers that announce the website every time you return to https://www.alexandra-s.com/.
Cookies are not dangerous. The computer stores them in memory, but they cannot access or read information stored on the computer. You can extend or limit the parameters for using cookies in the browser you use to browse the Internet.
WHAT ARE THEY USEFUL FOR?
Cookies improve upload speed and browsing experience. For example, they take into account your preferences when browsing a website, such as the language in which you want the content to be displayed.
Cookies do not request personal information in order to be used and in most cases, do not identify the person of the Internet user.
HOW LONG ARE THEY STORED?
The storage time of a cookie varies depending on the purpose for which it is placed. Session cookies are used for a single browsing session, are retained only during the visit and are not stored after the user leaves the website. Permanent cookies are used when the user returns to the website.
You can delete all these categories of cookies, at any time, through the settings in the browser you use for browsing.
HOW COOKIES ARE USED BY THIS WEBSITE
A visit to this website may place cookies for the purposes of:
Website performance cookies
Visitor analysis cookies
Advertising provider cookies
This type of cookie retains the user's preferences on this website, so there is no need to set them each time you visit the website.
COOKIES FOR VISITOR ANALYSIS
Each time a user visits this website the analytics software provided by a third party generates a user analysis cookie. This cookie tells us if you have visited this website before. The browser will tell us if you have this cookie, and if not, we will generate one. It allows monitoring the unique users who visit us and how often they do it. As long as you are not registered on this website, this cookie cannot be used to identify individuals, they are used only for statistical purposes.
These cookies allow us to find out whether or not you have viewed an online advertisement, what its type is and how long it has been since you saw the advertisement.
We also use these cookies to target online advertising. We may also use third-party cookies for better advertising targeting, for example to show holiday advertisements, if the user recently visited an article on the holiday website. These cookies are anonymous, they store information about the content viewed, not about users.
We also set anonymous cookies through other websites we advertise on. By receiving them, we can use them to recognize you as a visitor to that website if you later visit our website, we will be able to deliver advertising based on this information.
ADVERTISING SUPPLIER COOKIES
You may find advertisements on this website belonging to third parties. Some of these parties use their own anonymous cookies to analyze how many people have been exposed to an advertisement, or to see how many people have been exposed to the same ad more than once.
The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies, and this website does not have access to read or write these cookies. Third-party cookies may be used to show you targeted advertising on other websites as well, based on your browsing on this website.
OTHER THIRD PARTY COOKIES
On some pages, third parties may set their own anonymous cookies in order to track the success of an application or to customize an application. Due to the use of this website, this website cannot access these cookies, just as third parties cannot access the cookies held by this website.
For example, when you share an article using the social media button on this website, that social network will record your activity.
HOW CAN YOU STOP THEM?
Depending on the browser you are using, follow the steps below to determine how you want cookies to be used.
IN THE CHROME BROWSER:
In the upper right corner, click the Chrome menu> Settings.
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on "Show advanced settings".
In the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content settings" button.
In the "Cookies" section, choose your preferred settings.
To delete cookies, click on "All cookies and website data" to see the list of all these files that Chrome has stored on your hard drive. You can delete them individually or all of them directly by selecting "Remove All."
IN THE MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER:
Click on the menu button and choose "Preferences".
Select "Privacy" from the side menu.
From the "History" combo choose "Use custom settings for history".
To delete cookies, click on "Show Cookies" and a new window will open, where you can select and delete one or more cookies simultaneously.
IN THE INTERNET EXPLORER BROWSER 11
Select the top right wheel of the browser, then choose Internet Options.
Click on the "Privacy" tab and select "Advanced".
Choose "Accept / Block / Prompt" for "First-party Cookies" as well as for "Third-party Cookies". If you want, you can also check "Always allow session cookies". Press OK after making the settings.
To delete all cookies, choose the "General" tab from "Internet Options" and click on "Delete" in the "Browsing History" tab. Check "Cookies and Webwebsite Data" and click on Delete.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE (TCGV) are subject to Roman law. In the event of a dispute, if the amicable settlement has no effect after the complaint has been registered at the company's premises, the competent courts will be appealed. GLADSTONE-HARY GROUP INVESTMENTS SRL is not liable for damages caused through no fault of its own, for the non-functioning of the website or for those resulting from the impossibility of accessing its pages (eg defects in the internet network). Force majeure exonerates the party invoking it from liability.
- Final provisions
CONSUMER PHONE - INFOCONS - 021.9551
Commissariat for Consumer Protection of Bucharest
Address: Bucharest, Str. Transylvania no. 2, sector 1, code 010798
Tel .: 021 / 310.63.75 - complaints office
Tel: 021 / 310.63.79
Fax: 021 / 310.63.80