Payment and delivery
Payment can be made by bank card, cash by cash on delivery, at the gallery's headquarters in Bucharest, Piața Amzei, no. 5, ap. 14, sector 1, or by payment order in the seller's account.
- Using the bank card - if you pick up the order from Alexandra's Gallery, in Bucharest, Piața Amzei, no.5, ap. 14, sector 1.
- Online with the card.
- Refund - you pay when the courier brings your products to the specified address.
- Bank transfer using the data below:
GLADSTONE-HARY GROUP INVESTMENTS SRL
Bank: Transylvania - Marriott Branch
to the “payment explanations” is added the order number / invoice and the date of issue.
- In the case of online payments, the Seller is not / cannot be held responsible for any other additional costs borne by the Buyer, including but not limited to currency conversion fees applied by the issuing bank of his card, etc. The Buyer is solely responsible for this action.
- For payment by bank transfer, the delivery time can be extended by 2-4 days.
- Delivery in the province: the cost will be between 50 lei and 100 lei (depending on the distance and size of the package) and will be paid by the customer to the courier company.
- Purchases with values higher than 4,000 lei benefit from free delivery.
- Delivery will be made to the address indicated by the Buyer in the order form through specialized courier or mail companies. The delivery cost is the one mentioned in the order form and is to be fully borne by the Buyer.
- Delivery can also be made directly to the Seller's headquarters in Bucharest, Amzei Square, no. 5, ap. 14, sector 1. In this case, no additional cost will be charged for delivery.
- Delivery will be made within:
- 2 working days in Bucharest.
- 5 working days in the country.
- at least 14 working days abroad, in compliance with the Seller's operating schedule.
- In special cases, at the request of the buyers, the physical deliveries are made door-to-door, through the seller's representatives (Alexandra's fleet) in Bucharest and the country.
- The delivery of the products will always be made after the payment of the price by the Buyer, the payment will be made at the latest on the date of delivery of the product.
- The transfer of ownership and risks from the Seller to the Buyer will be done with the delivery of the products.